What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a drive-up restaurant. They have a couple of other things - like the most amazing milkshakes ever. Here is there entire menu. It's not a lot, and it really has not changed since 1955. Cash only. The lady comes to the car to get the order and bring you food. Items in green are not original when the place opened or they were added by the person who purchased the place when the original owner retired. (The new owner worked there.) Or so that is what I heard. 🤷‍♀️

1716156091179.png

Last edited:
It's a drive-up restaurant. They have a couple of other things - like the most amazing milkshakes ever. Here is there entire menu. It's not a lot, and it really has not changed since 1955. Cash only. The lady comes to the car to get the order and bring you food. Items in green are not original when the place opened or they were added by the person who purchased the place when the original owner retired. (The new owner worked there.) Or so that is what I heard. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 69297

I think you misunderstood my post. That must be at least fifty menu items.

CD

Today I made the Julia Child Wild Rice recipe from Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Had it with scallops that I sauteed in olive oil and lemon juice according to Moosewood, then also some frozen cauliflower. I just microwaved the cauliflower because I had done so much on the stove already. I was all stoved out.

Back
Top Bottom