Bailey's Dessert Recipes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Shannon!! We love Bailey's!! (actually, to drink Sheridans is even better though... have you tried it?) We made a little modified version of Bailey's Cheesecake, it's awesome!! Also we make Bailey's flavoured ice cream, they are delicious, too!!

urmaniac13 said:
Yeah, Shannon!! We love Bailey's!! (actually, to drink Sheridans is even better though... have you tried it?) We made a little modified version of Bailey's Cheesecake, it's awesome!! Also we make Bailey's flavoured ice cream, they are delicious, too!!

I think I have heard of Sheridans, not sure if I tried it! But you just gave me a good reason to!!! :LOL:

oh my goodness! I don't think I have ever seen Sheridan's! I may have to go to a larger town to look for it. It is only 8:51am and that looks really good, like, RIGHT NOW! So much for that resolution to not drink! I got 2 hours till the liquor stores open!!! :ROFLMAO: KIDDING!

Oh no... if anyone spot Shannon heading for an AA meeting please let me know asap... I will go hiding and keep quiet!!:ROFLMAO:

I love Bailey's. When friends are here for brunch, they like to pour a shot in their coffee. I don't like coffee, so I just drink the shot. I like Caroline's almost as well, and it's a little less expensive.
I have a recipe for making homemade Bailey's, but I've never tried it.

urmaniac13 said:
Oh no... if anyone spot Shannon heading for an AA meeting please let me know asap... I will go hiding and keep quiet!!:ROFLMAO:

HAHAHAHA! It's not that bad! :-p It has soooo many calories, and does a number on my skin and kidneys! Why is it my beautiful friend Leslie can go out and party every night if she wants to, and she is just fine? grrrr! I wake up the next day looking like I escaped from the county morgue!! My weakness is wine- once I have one glass with dinner, it turns into another... :pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom