Cheesecake in a jar...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds wonderful!

I think I found a mistake in the recipe.

It says one jar will serve two people!:ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I never thought about using those heat proof jam jars for things like this.

I think they would work for things like pumpkin pudding, egg custard etc., prepared in a conventional oven using a water bath!

Last edited:
Many years ago my daughter had a huge peach tree outside her door. I bought two cases of the pint jars and made peach jam for presents for Christmas. I still have one case left. I now know what I am going to do with that case. Thanks! :angel:

Thanks whoever corrected my title spelling!

Yes Aunt Bea, that has to be a typo, they are nuts if they think I'm sharing my jar. Now I have to go buy some jars. I think it would work in the oven, too!

I have some silicone spatulas that will reach, Andy...

I will be cutting the recipe in half so we don't have to eat all of them. I think these would sell like crazy at a bake sale...

Thanks whoever corrected my title spelling!

Yes Aunt Bea, that has to be a typo, they are nuts if they think I'm sharing my jar. Now I have to go buy some jars. I think it would work in the oven, too!

I have some silicone spatulas that will reach, Andy...

I will be cutting the recipe in half so we don't have to eat all of them. I think these would sell like crazy at a bake sale...

Thanks for the idea. I don't think my daughter would want 12 jars of this. So I will save six of them for the church fair in the Fall. I will finally get rid of those jars. I don't like cheesecake. :angel:

Cheesecake in a jar?! :ohmy:
The last time we talked about something coming in a jar it didn't go over so well :ermm:
It sure made for a long interesting thread though. :angel:

Where's my eating popcorn smiley? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom