Chocolate cups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy steal the thunder Tiramisu, those look out of this world! Okay, I have done the balloons (they can be touchy so be patient), and even have those plates ... maybe even the whipped cream. I do have espresso, but ... where's the recipe?

Great photos too!

Um, I think your grandbabies are gonna be all hopped up before this thread is through!

OH MY Tiramisu!!!! Is it possible to jump into the computer to eat those?!?!?

My SIL just recently made chocotate cups and filled them with peanut butter pie filling....they were oh so yummy!!!

Randal, these are really beautiful..Thanks for sharing the pictures with us..Makes me want to dump the strawberry shortcake I have going for tomorrow and start some of these:LOL:
kadesma

thanks. I actually forget the recipe I used to be honest. I know I used amaretto as the liquor...the recipe was borrowed from foodnetwork most likely :)

I love this idea! Next time I have an occasion (and some time!) to make a nice dessert, I'll definitely try these. :)

WOW! How did I miss this thread till now?! That tiramisu looks divine! I love the plate garnishing and all too! Thanks for posting pics, RPM!!!

I've done the chocolate cups before. I usually put a mousse of some sort in them, but they're also cute with a mixture of candy or nuts in them. And it works great with miniature muffin liners too. Very cute!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom