Favorite Candy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"eye Candy" LOL!
26.gif
good one!

Chocolate burnt almond bars from Canada; Euphoria (Eugene based chocolatier) anything, and sour citrus hard candies or jelly ones. Trader Joe's has a ginger chewable candy that is awesome.

mudbug said:
norge and Dove - you need to watch SWIMMING!!!! and rodeos

Oh but I do, it just is not the season. Watching ice skating, skiing and football and basketball. My daughter was a record setter competitive swimmer in high school until she ended up with a torn miniscus, then had t quit the swimming and ballet. Bummer, she was really good.

That's a shame, norgeskog. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an Olympic swimmer, but lacked the money, requisite drive and discipline, etc. Typical kid, wanting it all without any of the hard work.

My daughter has a young friend who is working toward making the Junior Olympic swimming team. Poor thing is getting up at 4 a.m. every other day to go practice. It takes quite a commitment!

this is a topic near and dear to my heart, so i'll just gonna start with chocolate.

lindt anything, so long as it's fresh

same with perugina, but it takes longer to go stale.

hershey's anything, when you are in lancaster,pa.

cadbury fruit and nut bar

i can't remember the name of an english chocolate bar, but it's slogan is "it's not for girls". i like the original and the raisin and biscuit

BuckyTom; that "not for girls" candy, is that the official candy of the "He Man Women Hater's Club"? ;)

My brother in law borrowed the title from old Spanky and Our Gang movie shorts and placed it on his garage. It's where he and a couple of freinds go when they have to get away from the women of the house and play cards, eat jerky, and shun everything "cute". My sister knows that it's all in fun and bears him no ill-will over the garage. And though I truly believe that men and women are equal, I also truly believe that there are differences and that men sometimes need to be men, without having to apologize for being so. I think it's the same for women as well. :D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Absolutely right on, Goodweed!! Nothing personal - we all need to be with our own kind sometimes to bond. We are making doilies over here. What are you guys doing in the garage?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom