Holiday Baked Goodies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
006.JPG

Let's keep that holiday glow going gang!
I made an old fashion Ginger Bread, my Great Grandmother's recipe, written in her own hand.
I try to be sure to make this each year.
The recipe was meant for an older, large pan; so with today's modern smaller bread pans, it makes two nice sized goodies. One to keep (served with whipped cream of course ;)) and one to give.

What holiday baked goodies (other than cookies, `cuz that's a different thread) are you making this year?

Maybe a couple of banana nut breads. The kids like it when Mom shows up bearing edible presents. I do have a pint apiece of my homemade spaghetti sauce that will go to OH with us. A loaf of bread a kid would be good, too.

View attachment 23965

Let's keep that holiday glow going gang!
I made an old fashion Ginger Bread, my Great Grandmother's recipe, written in her own hand.
I try to be sure to make this each year.
The recipe was meant for an older, large pan; so with today's modern smaller bread pans, it makes two nice sized goodies. One to keep (served with whipped cream of course ;)) and one to give.

What holiday baked goodies (other than cookies, `cuz that's a different thread) are you making this year?

My mother used to make Gingerbread for me all the time with a dollop of fresh whipped cream on top. I have tried to make it, but it is missing the touch of loving hands that my mother had. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom