Left over Eggnog...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpinmaryland

Sous Chef
Can I make a dessert out of this? Like a cookie? I drank enuf of it and the rest of my family does not care that much for it. I think there is about a quart left so...?

Use it in a pancake recipe, or french toast, or bread pudding. There aren't many cookie recipes that actually call for milk. Use it in any recipe that calls for milk that would be enhanced by the eggnog flavour.

I have made bread pudding with eggnog and it was very good. I like the french toast idea.

Use it in a pancake recipe, or french toast, or bread pudding. There aren't many cookie recipes that actually call for milk. Use it in any recipe that calls for milk that would be enhanced by the eggnog flavour.

was just about to say that it makes superior french toast! also bread pudding.

ssssssh, don't say it too loud, but I have frozen the stuff and then made the french toast later. bread pudding, too. you wouldn't want to drink it after freezing it, but it cooks up just fine and tasty. :chef:

Thanks Andy! That's the recipe I was taking about. I have a loaf here that we are munching on. It's really good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom