Lost my "taste" for sweets :(...WHERE did it go??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fiona, I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth yanked when I was 19 (go figure..just as soon as I "got wise"...I removed it) LOL....&, about 3 yrs. ago, I lost a molar. I just think that, somewhere in between the wisdoms, & that molar, well, my "sweet tooth" must have been wedged in between them. :( It's...well, dang it, its just gone!

:LOL:It's possible! I know mine is from quitting smoking...or was it the heart attack? We'll never know!:ROFLMAO:

Twinkies :eek: I didn't even want to try one when I was a kid. I felt vindicated when I saw a TV show that had two doctors on as guests. They had wrapped a Twinkie in foil and let it sit at room temperature for a year. Then they opened it and examined it and poked it. It seemed fresh, so they wrapped it up again. By the time they were on TV, it was over 20 years since they first wrapped that Twinkie and it was still soft and looked fresh.

My DH quit putting sugar in his coffee (3 tsps) when we went on the Atkins diet. Now he can't stand sugar in his tea or coffee.

I only eat whole grains (except the occasional bagel or croissant). He was surprised that he no longer enjoys the homemade white bread in restaurants.

taxlady, I KNOW that PF is quite "partial" to Shrek, so...I MUST be "neutral" here..the box of Twinkies that "bothers" my pantry just so happens to be filled w/ Shrek-green filling due to the latest 3rd Shrek movie release. The movie that was released I'm guessing about a yr. ago I suppose.
I think that I would like to dedicate the entire box to you - who knows, maybe, in the correct hands, these green-filled things could lead to wonderful scientific scenarios. Pretty PLEASE say that you want them?!?! *winks*

taxlady, I KNOW that PF is quite "partial" to Shrek, so...I MUST be "neutral" here..the box of Twinkies that "bothers" my pantry just so happens to be filled w/ Shrek-green filling due to the latest 3rd Shrek movie release. The movie that was released I'm guessing about a yr. ago I suppose.
I think that I would like to dedicate the entire box to you - who knows, maybe, in the correct hands, these green-filled things could lead to wonderful scientific scenarios. Pretty PLEASE say that you want them?!?! *winks*

Green filled Twinkies? I could film a Star Trek Episode!

Might be time for an intervention! :mrgreen:

Yep, I've heard that!

Honestly, you all talking about all of the sweet goodies (packaged or home-made....makes NO difference to me); that is one thing I do still love, unfortunately.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom