Lost Trifle Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kammy

Assistant Cook
Hey all!

About 3 years ago I made a trifle for my husbands family and it literally knocked their socks off!! For the life of me I can't find the recipe. I've searched the internet to no end and can't find anything that I remember it being like. I've exhausted my cookbooks and can't find it in any of them..

in a couple of weeks I am hosting a dinner event and planned to have this as dessert till I realized I no longer possess the recipe. However, I'm hoping and praying someone may be able to bail me out here ;)

The most I remember of it was that it started out with this amazing (very dense---almost carrot cake like) coconut pound cake. It had raspberries and raspberry jam. That's all I remember -- cry.

If this is ringing a bell for anyone (even tho it's vague :( ) I would really appreciate your suggestions!

Thanks again all!!!

go to joyofbaking.com or google it. i would think you could add coconut to any pound cake recipe. under trifle on this side, there are good descriptions of components for trifle, that should be helpfull.

Back
Top Bottom