Orange Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katherine

Cook
6 oz. can frozen orange juice, thawed
12 oz. vanilla wafers, crushed
1 can flaked coconut
1 box powdered sugar
1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/2 cup pecans, chopped

Mix together crushed vanilla wafers, orange juice, & powdered sugar. Add melted margarine & chopped pecans. Form into small balls. Roll in flaked coconut. Chill well before serving. You may choose to roll balls in powdered sugar in place of the coconut.

thanks, kat, for sharing! perfect time of year for no-bake cookies! i'm gonna try 'em :)

Katherine said:
6 oz. can frozen orange juice, thawed
12 oz. vanilla wafers, crushed
1 can flaked coconut
1 box powdered sugar
1/2 cup margarine, melted
1/2 cup pecans, chopped

Mix together crushed vanilla wafers, orange juice, & powdered sugar. Add melted margarine & chopped pecans. Form into small balls. Roll in flaked coconut. Chill well before serving. You may choose to roll balls in powdered sugar in place of the coconut.

I just made Katherine's Orange Balls, but I used frozen pineapple juice and added 1/2 oz. of Meyer's rum - Pina Colada Balls! Thanks for the recipe, Kat - they are quick, easy and yummy!

hmmm... interesting, Kaylinda! I'd say they are more like a cookie - all those vanilla wafers are crushed up and form the base. But now that you mention it, chocolate with the orange flavor would be quite tasty - and they would probably freeze well. great idea!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom