"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy

Old 10-05-2016, 06:21 AM   #1
Assistant Cook

Party favors

Hi all,
What kind of desserts would you choose for the corporate party? Last day I had assigned a work for the event management. We are hosting a party at our office. Actually, I am new there and haven't had any idea about how the events are held before. I need to manage the food items and drinks there. I need to know the desserts commonly used for the office parties, that I can make a change to the food menu accordingly. I got a rough idea about party favours used for the corporate events from an article. I am looking for something interesting and innovative because I need to present my abilities before them. I need do my best so please help to find out the best party favours used and the things are to be arranged attractively.

Tags
party, recipe

Party favors Hi all, What kind of desserts would you choose for the corporate party? Last day I had assigned a work for the event management. We are hosting a party at our office. Actually, I am new there and haven't had any idea about how the events are held before. I need to manage the food items and drinks there. I need to know the desserts commonly used for the office parties, that I can make a change to the food menu accordingly. I got a rough idea about party favours used for the corporate events from an article. I am looking for something interesting and innovative because I need to present my abilities before them. I need do my best so please help to find out the best party favours used and the things are to be arranged attractively. 3 stars 1 reviews