Pumkin bread with eggnog ice cream, mixed berry sauce and white chocolate drizzle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maverick2272

Washing Up
Made this up tonight. After talking with Laurie, I was originally going to do it with the eggnog bread, but a last second decision had us using up the pumpkin bread mix in the cupboard.
It was a two day prep to make it. First day I made the eggnog ice cream custard and put it in the fridge overnight.
Then I made the mixed berry sauce using a bag of frozen mixed berries, sugar, raspberry wine and blackberry wine and put it in the fridge overnight.
Today I put the ice cream custard into the electric ice cream maker and creamed it. Then I placed it back in the fridge to set up.
Next I made the pumpkin bread. When it came out of the oven, I melted white chocolate on the stove and added 4 tbsp of cream to half a package of the white chocolate to melt it into a sauce.
Slice the bread, put a scoop of ice cream on top, drizzle with the berry sauce and white chocolate sauce and serve!:

Attachments

• DSCF3068.jpg
    DSCF3068.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF3069.jpg
    DSCF3069.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 200
OMIGOSH, Buddy - what are you trying to do to us???? This looks SO good that I am on my way to raid the cupboards, fridge, pantry, etc. for ANYTHING that remotely looks like that. And knowing it was all made by hand with love - I hope your family is grateful, 'cause if you came down here to my house and made that, we would be sooooo appreciative!

Thank you! The wife and I are being very very bad and having seconds LOL. Of course, we sent the kids to bed after they had theirs.... hehehe.

Sounds like fun!! Enjoy your evening....think about all of us DC'ers salivating just thinking about the good stuff you are eating. Having to choose between Zucaritas (Mexican version of sugar frosted flakes), old and stale Christmas cookies or maybe some sliced bananas and cream. Hmmm...I think I'll have the bananas - still not as good as what you're having, though!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom