Tiramisu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I did a search and can't find a recipe on this web site for tiramisu.
Is there one and if so, can you please point me in the direction.
I wanna do one for hubby and the kid and do like the look of Buddy Valastro's [cake boss] but if you have a great one or know of one online somewhere or here, please advise, thanks.

Google Jamie Oliver's best " Best ever Tiramisu". If you don't find it I'll send it to you if you want, it's just a long recipe to type. I've made it many times since I bought the book and everyone that has tried it loved it!

thanks for responses.
now that it's been mentioned about
Jamie Oliver, I watched him make one in Italy and gave it to some beautiful women who seemed genuinely delighted.
where do I get sweet Marsala and what is sweet Marsala?
if I buy it hope it lasts.
thanks again

thanks for responses.
Jamie Oliver, I watched him make one in Italy and gave it to some beautiful women who seemed genuinely delighted.
thanks again

It's a sweet wine used for cooking. We get it at our supermarket in the wine section.

Yes, marsala is wine. There's a few dishes that call specifically for it. Veal Marsala comes to mind.
The stuff right from Italy is supposed to be heads above the rest and isn't all that much more money. I like it for cooking and can usually finish a bottle before it goes bad. That's saying a lot, because I'm not a wine drinker.

thanks for responses.
thanks again
All stores that carry wine as well as Grocery stores carry sweet Marsala. I love it you can also sip it as an apperatif so yummy, I make veal, pork,chicken marsala with it I don't get the dry just the sweet i find the flavor is stronger and it's what I want, I think you will love it too.
cj

Back
Top Bottom