What's For Dessert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, kindly, for the welcome. Need the recipe, let me know, please. It is to die for!
Steve

013.JPG

I made a double batch of Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies,
dripped in dark Chocolate and half of them got a sprinkle of
chopped nuts, while the other half are straight up chocolate.

One batch went out in the mail today to my Mother
for Valentine's Day and the other
stayed here!

Well, not quite dessert, since I am trying to cut back but.....

I wondered what a thin slice of fresh root ginger would taste like with mango chutney on it....not bad! Try it!

(I have to use up the ginger before it goes stale...next stop, eating same thin slice with crystallized root ginger - dessert to go!)

Creative, I freeze my ginger root. Lasts forever.

Mango chutney and ginger root does sound good. I eat candied ginger like, um, candy.

This is one of the two months that Marie Callender has their whole pies on sale for $7.99 (one slice in the restaurant is 5 bucks!). So far I've had one apple, one peach and one cherry pie. I think French apple will be my next one.

MMM pie! I love pie!

I am no longer allowed to IM my girl friend photos of
ANYTHING
that I make, as she is on a very strict diet and is
jonesing for something that I make.
She's my 2nd biggest fan :LOL:

IMG_2626.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

and so DC friends,
I shall torture YOU!
Hershey's Best Brownie recipe made with Dark Chocolate Cocoa, Ghirardelli dark chocolate chunks and then topped with chopped Macadamia Nuts and a drizzle of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Waffers.
My husband was very happy!
he hasn't any sweets since I have gone on my diet, I mean changed how I look at food... I do have to admit that I had JUST one and they're very good!

I'm not one for desserts, but last year I couldn't resist one in a wonderful small restaurant in Lisbon. Don't know its proper name, but it's made by drizzling egg yolk into sweetened, boiling rose water.

This is the only photo I have ever taken of food. Taking pictures of food makes me cringe, but I couldn't resist this - it was fantastic - but probably 1 million calories!!

img_1460325_0_1d57fd7564d78d286298089209a716c7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom