What's Your Favorite Vanilla?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, i would highly recommend using real vanilla beans, as opposed to the extract. I think the flavor is just much deeper, more rich, and smoother. I'm sure World Market will have vanilla beans, but make sure they are not dried out, as dried beans are very difficult to cook with! Both my wife (who is also a chef) and I order our beans directly from LINK REMOVED. They provide very moiste and high-grade beans of several varieties!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for suggesting Beanilla.com. I just heard that that was a good source from someone else as well. I am going to try them out. They seem to have pretty good prices as well.

Thanks,

I just ordered some beans from Vanilla Beans and Products Including Vanilla Powder, Paste and Extract - Beanilla Vanilla and then the owner of the site e-mailed me back. I got to chat with him a few e-mails back and forth. It looks like they have a nice operation going there...I am looking forward to getting the beans and seeing their quality. They have an excellent price so if their quality matches up then that is the site I am going to recommend hands down from now on...

Thanks for the tip...

Have a great day everyone,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom