White chocolate and strawberry cheese cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scott-180

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,

I thought i would share with you, my first cheese cake.

Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!).

Firstly, I bashed up 250g (8oz) of digestive biscuits and mixed it with 125g (4oz) of butter. I then flattened this all out in a flan dish and put it in the fridge.

Next, I melted 200g (7oz) of white chocolate and mixed it with 1/2 pint of cream and 280g (10oz) of cream cheese.

Then I poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly.

After that, I cut a load of strawberries in half and covered the cheese cake with them.

To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top.

It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!:chef:

strawb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

I thought i would share with you, my first cheese cake.

Once again, I had a little help from my mother (I really need to grow up!).

Firstly, I bashed up 250g (8oz) of digestive biscuits and mixed it with 125g (4oz) of butter. I then flattened this all out in a flan dish and put it in the fridge.

Next, I melted 200g (7oz) of white chocolate and mixed it with 1/2 pint of cream and 280g (10oz) of cream cheese.

Then I poured this mixture on to the biscuit (cookie) base and spread it out evenly.

After that, I cut a load of strawberries in half and covered the cheese cake with them.

To finish off, I (my mum) drizzled some more white chocolate over the top.

It was such a simple recipe but I was really pleased with the result and can't wait to show it to my friends at our dinner party tonight!:chef:

View attachment 31803

Nice Job , look's great too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom