Bakechef's Brownies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of brownies, here's another great one to try out. It's fantastic - very deep, dark chocolatey - my favorite recipe:

The "Baked" Brownie:

The Baked Brownie | Brown Eyed Baker

Fall into Cooking Featured Recipe: The Baked Brownie and Chocolate Stout Milkshake from Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito

So I clicked on the "Brown Eyed BAker" and stayed there for more than an hour. I love her stories that go along with the recipes. It is a great site. Thank you for giving this to DC. :angel:

So I clicked on the "Brown Eyed BAker" and stayed there for more than an hour. I love her stories that go along with the recipes. It is a great site. Thank you for giving this to DC. :angel:

You're very welcome. :)

I made a pan of BakeChef's Brownies yesterday for football game today. Couldn't find the recipe. I was sure I saved it. According to comments I made here last Feb, it says I Printed it out and set it on the counter. No wonder. Someone must have swept the crumbs off or re-arranged the counter in the ensuing months. I made sure to save it this time. These turned out great, and I had to "even up" a row in the pan so's no one would notice it's been cut into already. Good with breakfast coffee.

Finally tried these babies. Wow, are these good! Like the Meg Ryan deli scene in "When Harry Met Sally" good! Almost sweet enough to hurt my teeth though. BC, do you think I could cut back on that 1 1/2 cups of sugar without compromising the texture? Probably not, but I thought I would ask.

In case you need photographic proof that I did indeed bake these, here it is:

Attachments

• 2014-01-27 00.30.10.jpg
    2014-01-27 00.30.10.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 418
Finally tried these babies. Wow, are these good! Like the Meg Ryan deli scene in "When Harry Met Sally" good! Almost sweet enough to hurt my teeth though. BC, do you think I could cut back on that 1 1/2 cups of sugar without compromising the texture? Probably not, but I thought I would ask.

In case you need photographic proof that I did indeed bake these, here it is:

They look awesome! I've never cut back on the sugar, but you could give it a shot and report back what you think!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom