Brownies #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
1 1/3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter
1 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix in large bowl flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder. Melt butter in microwave and pour into dry ingredients. Stir well and make sure it is cool enough before you add the eggs. Add eggs (beaten) and then stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a 13x9 inch pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or til done.

Um...sort of. I used a basic recipe and altered them to fit my family's preferences and allergies.

I am the neighbourhood brownie pusher apparently, and I thought it might be a cool gift idea to jar some dry mixes as gifts. Care to try both recipes and tell me which you prefer?

I made your first recipe this afternoon... went over very well! I'll try this one soon and let you know which I prefer.

If Alix doesn't mind, could the preferences be posted? I'm interested in which people like better.

I have about 30 pounds to go before I make the recipes myself. :)

Lee

Alix,
we have now made both recipes of brownies, I liked # 1 the best, the rest liked #2 but all agreed, they would gladly make and eat either recipe..They were easy, tasty and enjoyed by all.

kadesma:)

OK, so how many preferred #2? By my count that is 2 for #1 and some for #2 at kadesma's house. I should make this a poll...that way I will be able to keep track better. Going off to do that now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom