Candy Bar Fudge for CookinBlondie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup milk
3-1/2 cups confectioners sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
30 caramels
1 T. water
2 cups salted peanuts
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, brown suar and milk. Microwave on high until mixture boils, about 3 minutes. Stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla. Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking pan. In another microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until melted. Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer. Microwave chocolate chips on hight for 1 minute or until melted; spread over caramel layer. Chill until firm.

I have not actually tested this recipe.

Thanks for the recipe! I have never made microwavable fudge before, but this sounds good to me. I won't be able to make these very soon though, due to the fact that I have no caramels. However, when I do make these, I will report back. Thanks again for the help, and I hope someone will be able to help me with my questions.

CookinBlondie*

I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out. I haven't tried this recipe, but it looked outstanding so let me know how it comes out. The other recipe I posted is a family favorite. If you can't tell we love caramel :D Best of luck on getting your recipes.

Your other recipe looks EXCELLENT! I, also, love caramel, but we don't use it a lot, so I don't have any on hand. As soon as I get some, I will be sure to try them both. Thanks for sharing!

CookinBlondie*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom