Chocolate, Marshmallow, and Peanut Butter Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chocoholic

Senior Cook
I have not made this but want to!

Chocolate, Marshmallow, and Peanut Butter Pizza

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed dark or light brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup salted dry-roasted peanuts
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips

Adjust an oven rack to be in the center of your oven. Turn the oven on to 375 degrees. Grease a 12 or 14 inch pizza pan with some shortening.
Put the flour, baking soda and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon. Set the bowl aside.
Put the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and egg in a large mixing bowl. With the electric mixer set on medium-high speed, beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy. With the mixer set to low speed, add the flour mixture and beat just until blended.
Gather the dough into a rough ball and put it in the center of the greased pizza pan. Dust your hands with flour. With your hands, press the dough evenly over the bottom of the pan. With your fingers, pinch a little round rim around the edge of the circle. Put the pan in the oven.
Bake until the crust is just beginning to brown, 8 to 12 minutes. Put a cooling rack on your counter, and put the pan on it. Carefully sprinkle the peanuts evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the marshmallows over the peanuts, and the chocolate chips over the marshmallows.
Immediately return the pan to the oven and bake until the marshmallows are puffy and lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and put it on the rack.
Let the pizza cool until the chocolate is firm, about 3 hours. With a pizza cutter, cut the pizza into about 20 wedges. Makes 1 pizza.

Hi,

wow, what a great sounds idea...:rolleyes: I´m just printing it for trying your recipe...

Thank´s for it:chef:

greetings from Germany

Tanja:angel:

Well, we'll find out. I'm going to make it tomorrow, if I can. I don't like hard crunchy things (never did, even before I got braces) so I'm substituting peanut butter chips for the peanuts.

Yum. It was very good (there's some inside me now)! Last night we ate it warm, not wanting to wait 3 hours, and today at lunch we ate it the "right way". Both ways were delicious, though my mom commented that she could do without the marshmallows. Thumbs up!

Back
Top Bottom