Easy Brownies Recipe--TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I have turned my hubby into a brownie addict!!:rolleyes: I have been making 2 pans of these a week for the past month.:pig:

1/2C butter or margarine (I use butter but in one batch had to use butter flavored Crisco, they turned out just as good as the ones with butter)
1C sugar
1tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1/4C cocoa
3/4C all purpose flour
1/2C chopped pecans (or your favorite nut)
1/2C dark chocolate chips

Melt butter & set aside to cool. Combine flour & cocoa, set aside. Stir sugar & vanilla into cooled butter. Beat eggs, one at a time, into sugar/butter mixture until well combined. Stir cocoa/flour mixture into butter mixture until well combined, stir in nuts. Spread batter evenly into a greased & floured (use cocoa to dust pan to eleminate white bottomed brownies) 8x8 inch square pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top of batter, do not stir in. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes....DO NOT OVERBAKE!! These are fudgy brownies. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.

Last edited:
ChefJune said:
But have you ever found one that was NOT easy to make? :huh:

Well, not really, but I like the fact that with this one I don't have to pull out the mixer to cream anything. I think that's the easy part.

crewsk said:
I have turned my hubby into a brownie addict!!:rolleyes: I have been making 2 pans of these a week for the past month.:pig:

you trying to collect on his life insurance or what??!!

icon12.gif

is this a 24 per batch serving?they sound great bytheway.fudgy is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom