Is it okay to put brownies in the refrigerator?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morningstar

Assistant Cook
Does it okay to let the brownies in the refrigerator . Because i make brownies today and i and my family can't it all of them . Can the brownies will be okay it will let it in the refrigerator ? Please help me .

Last edited by a moderator:
morningstar said:
Is it okay to put the brownies in the refrigerator . Because i make brownies today and i and my family can't it all of them . Can the brownies will be okay it will let it in the refrigerator ? Please help me .

Sure. Put them in a ziploc baggie or wrap them in plastic wrap, and put them in the fridge. You can freeze them too, as long as they're well wrapped.

If they're still in the pan, just cover them with plastic or foil and put them in the fridge.

Last edited:
don't believe dawg, morningstar. you could be risking a serious illness if they aren't tested properly first.

i just happen to be an expert brownie safety tester, so if you send me some samples, i can verify whether they can go right into the fridge or not...

:angel:

don't believe dawg, morningstar. you could be risking a serious illness if they aren't tested properly first.

i just happen to be an expert brownie safety tester, so if you send me some samples, i can verify whether they can go right into the fridge or not...

:angel:

Hmm - I think it would be safer to use an approved brownie storage facility than a home fridge. I happen to own one and the friendly brownie storage professionals here are ready and willing to help with this cumbersome chore. Having a professional handle all your brownie storage needs will free you up to focus on more important things (like baking more) - no need to ever worry again. :ermm:

Janet, I would like to apply for a position at the brownie storage facility. I can send references? :yum:

I'll be a nay sayer here. And not just because I want some week old brownies :angel:
I keep brownies on a shelf with plastic wrap over them. I tried them in the fridge, but they always turn hard. The same as with cupcakes.

Back
Top Bottom