ISO Copycat Maple Blonde Brownie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lspreack

Assistant Cook
Not sure if I can say the name of the restaurant's (sounds like snapple tees :LOL:). They have a killer maple blondie brownie on their menu, and I'd love to copy cat that recipe. I think I've found a good recipe, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience copy "catting" this brownie. Any advice or tips for making it as close to the original as possible?

Hey lspreak, I've got a couple of "blondie" recipes that are great and would only require the addition of some maple extract. Can you post the recipe you plan on using and we can tweak? Why don't you make it first and then post it and let us know what you want to change about it.

Let me know if you want me to post my "blondie" recipe.

Not sure if I can say the name of the restaurant's (sounds like snapple tees :LOL:). They have a killer maple blondie brownie on their menu, and I'd love to copy cat that recipe. I think I've found a good recipe, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience copy "catting" this brownie. Any advice or tips for making it as close to the original as possible?

Applebee's actually offers a blondie with a maple butter sauce. Sounds like it's a standard blondie with a special sauce. There are a number of copycat recipes available. Without having eaten one then made a recipe, it's difficult to help.

Back
Top Bottom