ISO refrigerated fresh peach dessert recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

non-stop cook

Assistant Cook
For a shower, needing a recipe for refrigerated fresh sliced
peach dessert. Needs to be firm to sit nicely on plate,
no jello or ice cream filling please,
need in three days, thanks for any favorites you may
be willing to share Carolyn

What about laying down a thin sliver of angel food or sponge cake, fanning out a couple of thin slices of peaches over the cake and topping with a simple alternative fruit syrup (raspberry, or blueberry) then scattering fresh berries on plate, and finally top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
OR,
halve the peaches, dig out stone, slice a thin piece off the bottom of the peach so it sits flat on plate, and do the above, minus the cake.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, quick.

Let us know what you come up with though. Good luck.

nice treat

I have done this before, raspberry sauce and peach combos are
delicious; however, someone else at the shower is going that route,
but not with peaches. Your suggestion is my choice for a low fat version of a dessert, thanks for reminding me. Carolyn

What about laying down a thin sliver of angel food or sponge cake, fanning out a couple of thin slices of peaches over the cake and topping with a simple alternative fruit syrup (raspberry, or blueberry) then scattering fresh berries on plate, and finally top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
OR,
halve the peaches, dig out stone, slice a thin piece off the bottom of the peach so it sits flat on plate, and do the above, minus the cake.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, quick.

Let us know what you come up with though. Good luck.

after serious consideration to food preparation ahead of time; I'm going to try
peach pizza dessert or fresh peach cheesecake with topping. Thanks gals for some other ideas that I will be using for some of our evening treats Carolyn

Back
Top Bottom