Massive/cheat with Delicious Results

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Molten Volcano Borwnies with hybrid Chocolate-hazelnut icing:

Do you love gooey brownies that stick to your teeth, and fill your mouth with intense chocolate goodness? Do you go nuts for hazelnut chocolate? And what about those molten lava cakes, do they make your eyes roll back into your head. Well, I made all three in the same desert, and I used off the shelf brownie mix, Nutella, and canned milk chocolate frosting. The result was a gooey mess that looked so wonderful and tasted amazing. Though I have to warn you, this is not diet food:LOL:.

Ingredients:
1 Betty Crocker Molten Lava chocolate Brownie Mix
1 large egg
veggie oil
milk (substitue for the water called for in the package directions)
1 can Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate frosting
1 jar Nutella

Combine the egg, and the amount of veggie oil called for on the brownie package directions. Add 2 extra tbs. of oil. Whisk the egg and oil together until smooth. Add the milk and whisk until smooth. Add the brownie mix and whisk into a thick batter.

Butter and flour an 8X8 cake pan. Pour in half of the batter. Squish the Lava puch between your hands for about a miinute to make it a little softer. Cut a corner from the pouch and squeeze onto the batter in the pan. Try to distribute the lava as evenly as possible. Finally, pour the rest of the batter into the pan. Bake according to package directions.

While the brownies are baking, in a large bowl, combine half of the canned frosting with an equal amount of Nutella and stir until well mixed. Cover and set aside. When the brownies are done, let cool to room temp. Spread a thick layer of the frosting evenly over the top. And to keep the frosting from drying out, spread straight Nutella on top of it.

can you say...Death By Chocolate!:devilish: Moohuahahahahaha.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom