Pistachio Pudding Dessert Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

homecooking

Assistant Cook
1 c. flour 1 stick butter 1 c. nuts 1 c. powdered sugar 8 oz. cream cheese 1/2 of 9 oz. cool whip 3 c. milk 2 sm. pkgs. pistachio pudding Remaining 1/2 cool whip Combine flour, butter and nuts. Pat in 9" x 13" pan and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool. Mix powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1/2 cool whip. Beat until fluffy and spread on cool crust. Combine milk and pudding mix. Beat until stiff. Pour on top of 1st. layer. Refrigerate until set. Top with remaining 1/2 cool whip.

This sound like one i make only with chocolate pudding, Haven't made in a while. Sounds good ill have to try this one. thanks
Darn! Now I have to try it both ways! More calories! Oh well, it will be worth it! Hey, I wonder how it would be with butterscotch pudding? Hmmm, I may have to do some experimenting. All in the interest of science, of course! :LOL:

:)Barbara

I don't know if it's because I'm tired or what but.....can someone explain this recipe to me...?? It sounds good but every time I read it I get confused on what the first steps are and what are the list of ingredients?? Sorry if its a stupid question :ermm::(:wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom