Rice Crispies and Mars bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katy23

Assistant Cook
200 grams of butter
6 mars
300g rice crispies

Melt the butter in a bowl with the chopped up mars until to obtain a creamy, remove from heat and add the rice, stir well, pour on wax paper to cool, and cut into bars.

:):)

200 grams of butter
6 mars
300g rice crispies

Melt the butter in a bowl with the chopped up mars until to obtain a creamy, remove from heat and add the rice, stir well, pour on wax paper to cool, and cut into bars.

:):)

Sounds good! I don't think I've ever had a Mars bar. I guess this would work with Milky Way, too.

bars rice crispies with mars

i might be a good idea even milky way i'll try sure !!!:yum:

200 grams of butter
6 mars
300g rice crispies

The U.S. doesn't carry Mars Bars any more:

"The Snickers Almond Bar is the replacement for the classic Mars Bar which was discontinued in 2002.

Although the Mars Bar is not available in the United States, the Snicker Almond Bar has the identical taste"

Snickers Almond - 24 / Box - Candy Favorites

I loved Mars Bars! :( I haven't tried the Snicker Almond Bar but certainly will now that I have an excuse.

The U.S. doesn't carry Mars Bars any more:

"The Snickers Almond Bar is the replacement for the classic Mars Bar which was discontinued in 2002.

Although the Mars Bar is not available in the United States, the Snicker Almond Bar has the identical taste"

Snickers Almond - 24 / Box - Candy Favorites

I loved Mars Bars! :( I haven't tried the Snicker Almond Bar but certainly will now that I have an excuse.

YAY---- I just found that you can order Mars Bars through Amazon!!!!!:yum:

the rice crispies mars bars

i did not know that in the U.S. there are no more the mars bars , but the almonds bars are definitely good to try the same! :yum:

Back
Top Bottom