s'mores cheesecake bars HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
I found this recipe and got all the ingredients and hope to make them but one of the directions seems off. Basically, you make a graham cracker crust, (okay so far), Then you make the cheesecake filling (got it) Then it says to sprinkle the marshmallows, more graham cracker crumbs and chopped chocolate bars before baking at 350 deg for 40 mins. I see little charcoal bits with the marshmallows baking that long. Maybe I'm wron I've just never baked anything that long with marshmallows on top. Usually the marshmallows are added during the last 10 -15 mins. Will it be okay following the recipe or should I bake it for 30 mins then add the sprinkled stuff on top?

I don't think they will charcoal. I think you ought to bake a bit and then add the stuff and bake for 20 minutes or so. Either that, or assemble as directed and check at 20 minutes and every 5 after that. I think that might be how I'd do it.

Thanks Alix. I think I'll bake for about 20 then add the sprinkled stuff and finish baking. It just seemed so long for marshmallows.

Back
Top Bottom