lol, sorry I didn't post the recipe earlier.
I'd like to make this recipe in the cupcake pans or the loaf pan, but I have no clue as far as what I would need to do to make this recipe accomodate the loaf or the cupcake pans like setting it at a diff temp or changing the ingredient measurements... :P
1/2 C Butter
1 Pkg Mochiko flour (16oz.)
2 1/2 C Sugar
1 Tsp. Baking powder
3 C Milk
1 Tsp. Vanilla
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
1. Microwave the butter for 30 secs.
2. In a bowl, add butter and sugar, mix well
3. Add vanilla and eggs, mix well
4. Add mochiko flour and baking powder, mix
5. Add milk in 2 parts, mixing well between additions
6. Pour in a 9x13 pan
7. Bake for 1 hour
Take out of oven and let cool completely