05-04-12 Spring Fling Friday Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattY1

Washing Up
I am planning on Pork Chop dinner leftovers from yesterday, unless I get a better offer or idea.:LOL:

Tonight is going to be a take-out night for us. Probably from the little restaurant across from our condo complex.

Grilled chicken breasts (bone in) making extra for tomorrow's dinner too, grill baked potato and grilled asparagus. Better hop to it as its getting cloudy outside.

Had the leftover chicken nuggets. The yungun was up all night last night so is still in bed and DH is on his way home from DC and won't be home until late.

I ate my spinach/ artichoke hummus and pretzels again, now Im not hungry!

Grilled ribeye, grilled potato, grilled onion, grilled asparagus with bacon wrapped around it. Sauteed crimini mushrooms.

Long day at the end of a grueling week. I'm exhausted. Take-out from Wahoo's Fish Tacos at our house tonight.

We nixed the take-out idea and decided instead to go try a new seafood restaurant last night. Lo and behold, they had $20 lobsters. Well, it's been a few years since we last had lobster while dining out. So we had that along with a dozen oysters on the half shell. Nom! :yum:

img_1135243_0_b7eb855b9b706616acdffd546abfd09a.jpg

Delicious fruit smoothie at 9 am
Popcorn and nachos (in the theatre) at 1:00 pm
Reheat of leftover linguine with mushroom cream sauce at 4 pm
Asiago and Parmesan dip with a handful of tortilla chips at 5:30 pm
Six saltines topped with marble cheese at 9:30 pm
:angel:

We were supposed to go out for chicken at Nando's after the movie, but DH got called to work. Chicken will have to wait until tomorrow!

We had a number of strong thunderstorms blow through yesterday from 8 a.m. onwards - several of which knocked out our power a few times - so just had a quick take-&-bake pizza last night.

We had leftover meatloaf and a salad of Romaine lettuce and paper thin slices of red onion.

DH went to the dentist and was still in pain. He was only up for eating something soft. An omelette would have been my first choice, but he had eggs for breakfast and his tummy doesn't react well to more than three eggs in one day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom