11/14/10 Sunday Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner was awesome tonight! Menu included: smothered chicken, brown rice, macaroni and cheese, fried cabbage, biscuits, and banana pudding. I love Sunday dinner with my family, and love it even more when my girls take interest in helping me make it!

we went out furniture shopping today, so lunch was a quick stop at "the hot grill" in clifton, nj for texas weiners and fries with gravy. after several hours of finding nothing we liked (and not being able to convince dw to go to a gun shop so i could shoot myself), we went to our favourite steakhouse, "charlie brown's", also in clifton.

we started with the salad bar, then dw had the cedar plank grilled salmon and garlic mashed, my boy had ribs and mashed, and i had a monstrous piece of prime rib, also with mashed.

we went out furniture shopping today, so lunch was a quick stop at "the hot grill" in clifton, nj for texas weiners and fries with gravy. after several hours of finding nothing we liked (and not being able to convince dw to go to a gun shop so i could shoot myself), we went to our favourite steakhouse, "charlie brown's", also in clifton.

we started with the salad bar, then dw had the cedar plank grilled salmon and garlic mashed, my boy had ribs and mashed, and i had a monstrous piece of prime rib, also with mashed.
HOLY COW! We also LOVE BOTH of these Clifton food places!! LOL Do you remember Rascals on Rt. 46 in Totowa? I'll take a dog and a burger both all the way!

Whole wheat pizza crust topped with EVOO, plain tomato sauce, fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses, shredded mozzarella, fresh garlic, fresh basil, oregano, sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes, rosemary, thyme, browned sausage, sautéed veggies: red & green bell peppers, onions & mushroom.
Sautéed red & green bell peppers, onions.

img_937898_0_3b19b58e65336f1e8488a90e32bb3991.jpg

Mushrooms added

img_937898_1_4e157747fc02614fc9ad991b5ede0d87.jpg

Browned sausage

img_937898_2_a03027e39c2874725f3ee13f68d93ca4.jpg

Finished pizza

img_937898_3_901ed05f3f41afd861c95de0a5d56247.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom