11/5/10 TGIF Dinner Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beth, your food sounds so good. I love the aroma of sweet potatoes baking. I think my mother could eat one every day of her life.

I'm thinking about pork chops for tonight, so I may bake some sweet potatoes too.
Licia,
that sounds so good. I'm so tired rolling out pasta for Thanksgiving. I got it to wet so the machine kept balking and I had to do it by hang. Dinner? what's that?:LOL:
kades

Well I've dedided:LOL: my mom's recipe for pork chops in mushroom gravy and marsala, baked sweet potatoes,onion casserole, small salad and that 's it.
kades

Looks like we won't be going to the store before supper (James just got home and headed right to bed for a nap), so I have no idea what we are having for supper. Maybe breaded fish fillets and fried potatoes. Not sure what vegetable.

:)Barbara

I had a BIG salad and half of a leftover stuffed pepper, SO had a salad with fried leftover round steak and fried potatoes.

luvs, what is that green thing? And crab stuffed lobster tail? Wow! I'm drooling.

that's spinach salad, alix, & sliced radish~
i'll post pix of my dinner,
i usually dine 'bout 4, 5 in the morning
i'll post then- & thanx!

I also can't wait to try it Z !! I assume "flavor extender" is Accent?

Yup! Accent/MSG same thing.

I just stuffed my face with some. Yumm, Yumm! Even without the Accent. It's on my list for next time.

Last edited:
To those of you shamelessly promote DragonLady noodles as a side...you know who you are:

Your constant posts about how wonderful these noodles are, how addicting, how easy to make, how your families love them finally convinced Mrs .40 to make me to try them.

I just wanted you to know that the situation is now hopeless. Everybody at our house really enjoyed them. The conversation after dinner for a full 15 minutes was about the next time we serve them and what entree to try them with. It seems we have joined the ranks of the noodle addicts and I just wanted to say thanks you very much!:chef:

To those of you shamelessly promote DragonLady noodles as a side...you know who you are:

Your constant posts about how wonderful these noodles are, how addicting, how easy to make, how your families love them finally convinced Mrs .40 to make me to try them.

I just wanted you to know that the situation is now hopeless. Everybody at our house really enjoyed them. The conversation after dinner for a full 15 minutes was about the next time we serve them and what entree to try them with. It seems we have joined the ranks of the noodle addicts and I just wanted to say thanks you very much!:chef:

:clap::punk: You're one of us now, .40........:whistling

Be sure you keep doubles of all supplies on hand.

i haven't made one in years. maybe i will do that and have oldest granddaughter and her fella for dinner. she is starting to cook, and while tuna casserole is not gourmet dining, it is a good dish to know. :chef:

I'm sure you are correct. I have never tasted tuna casserole, I can't get past the smell.

Back
Top Bottom