20 Worst Drinks In America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imho, anyone who ever thought those so-called "waters" were anything but another caloric beverage was in total delusion.

these lists always make me hungry...just like watching Man vs Food

fortunately, i have good will power....back to my water

Cold Stone PB&C (Gotta Have It size, 24 fl oz)

2,010 calories
131 g fat (68 g saturated)
153 g sugars

Isn't that just astounding?
Heck, I gave up my International Delight Chocolate Carmel creamer because
it was an extra 30g of fat I didn't need.... pales in comparison, huh?

Whew!.....when I saw this I was afraid that Wild Turkey was gonna be on this list.
As it turns out, I haven't had any of those with the exception of the shake from Macdonalds. I reckon I won't getting another one of those.

Cold Stone PB&C (Gotta Have It size, 24 fl oz)

2,010 calories
131 g fat (68 g saturated)
153 g sugars
Dear me! that makes me nauseous just to think of that. That's more calories than most of us should have in a whole day! :ohmy:

Whew!.....when I saw this I was afraid that Wild Turkey was gonna be on this list.
As it turns out, I haven't had any of those with the exception of the shake from Macdonalds. I reckon I won't getting another one of those.

only one i have had also. maybe two a year. i just love a shake and/or a malt. i don't think twice a year is going to kill me. :cool:

I usually can't afford any of those drinks! The Sunkist orange and the McDonalds shake are the only ones I've ever had and I don't get them but maybe once or twice a year. It is amazing how many calories and fat are in some of those things though!

I'd like to see the person who wrote that try to "guzzle" that Sierra Nevada "Bigfoot" ale. That's a sipping beer, not one that is intended for "consuming mass quantities".
As with anything else, a treat once in a while won't really hurt. If you consumed things like that every day....well your an idiot and you probably wouldn't still be alive, or won't be for long;)

only one i have had also. maybe two a year. i just love a shake and/or a malt. i don't think twice a year is going to kill me. :cool:

Probably not, but there are so many places that make MUCH better shakes and malts, with real ingredients. When I'm indulging, I want the BEST! ;)

FWIW, I just took the time to go through that whole list. Yikes! No wonder there are so many obese folks in USA. :( Even the alternatives listed to many of the items were FAR too high in sugar and/or carbs to be advisable.

Probably not, but there are so many places that make MUCH better shakes and malts, with real ingredients. When I'm indulging, I want the BEST! ;)

how great that you have access to super places. not so much here. the bigger, ice cream places have all closed. even the yogurt place. that pretty much leaves fast food types. :(:(

Babe, isn't there even a Coldstone Creamery in San Diego? It's not top quality, but it's way better than McDonalds and Dairy Queen in terms of what's in their products.

I'm not a food snob, but I know that my digestive system cannot take artificial colors and flavors, and I'm concerned about putting unnecessary chemicals into my body.

June, did you happen to notice the #1 worst drink on the list? It is from Coldstone Creamery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom