27th August What's For Tea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DH is out of town (again) until Wed. I'm thinking of getting some Chinese take out. I have choral practice tonight so the take out will be easy.

Does "tea" mean "dinner or supper"? If so, then I'm not yet sure what I'm leaving for the family. I think it will likely be tacos or something ground beef based. Possibly spaghetti sauce, and they can make their own pasta. I'm eating at work and thankfully do not have to cook tonight!

Haven't thought that far, but steak idea sounds good, I have couple leftover from my in-laws visit.

We had a big get together yesterday and, in addition to other things, I still have a half dozen uncooked chicken breasts leftover. So I'll probably grill those up.

I'm having my leftover spanakopita, rice and Greek salad from last night. DH ate all his souvlaki at the restaurant so will be making him a shrimp salad. He will take a salami sandwich and a PBJ one for work.

Madeleine (youngest) is cooking for her boyfriend and Dad tonight. She is making a chicken/pasta/veggie skillet dish. I tried to convince her to add in some zucchini. No sale. LOL!!

I picked up a piece of coho salmon for me and swordfish for SO for tonight's dinner. Not sure if I'll grill them or what. Some fresh veggies will accompany.

Does "tea" mean "dinner or supper"? If so, then I'm not yet sure what I'm leaving for the family. I think it will likely be tacos or something ground beef based. Possibly spaghetti sauce, and they can make their own pasta. I'm eating at work and thankfully do not have to cook tonight!

Yes tea means dinner over here Alix :)

I'll be grilling some boneless pork chops for dinner. Probably have some salad to go along with.

Fresh homegrown green beans with shallots, BLTs with cukes and cherry tomatoes for the L and T. Just can't get enough of BLTs. And DH brought home some corn.

Last edited:
Whats for Dinner?

What did ya'll had for dinner?
I made carne asada tacos, guacamole & some rice on the side mmm #soyummy

Back
Top Bottom