3/2/2019 - Green Eggs and Ham Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday was National Pig Day, today's day is a ham day...how many days does the pork counsel want to hog up? :LOL:

I just bought our ham yesterday, so it shouldn't be green. However, the asparagus (for me) and Brussels sprouts (for Himself) are certainly green. Our other veggies will be roasted butternut squash, and baked potatoes.

Making a pizza tonight. Previously made dough and sauce with pepperoni, red onion and cheese.

I made a small batch of lentil soup today. Added chopped kielbasa, diced carrots and onions, a small squirt of tomato paste, and a bay leaf. Pretty good stuff. :yum: A slice of toasted sourdough for a side.

Grilled Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken Salad

grilled_med_chicken_030219_IMG_5482.jpg

Not to be a pain in the butt, but it's GREEN EGGS and ham. Green ham is not part of the picture.

Do you all know how that book got started?

In a conversation between Dr. Seuss and his publisher, the publisher dared Dr. Seuss to write an entire book using no more that 50 different words. The good doctor took up the challenge and the rest is history. You don't need to go buy the book so you can count the words. The entire text is online.:LOL::LOL:

Not to be a pain in the butt, but it's GREEN EGGS and ham. Green ham is not part of the picture.

Do you all know how that book got started?

In a conversation between Dr. Seuss and his publisher, the publisher dared Dr. Seuss to write an entire book using no more that 50 different words. The good doctor took up the challenge and the rest is history. You don't need to go buy the book so you can count the words. The entire text is online.:LOL::LOL:
My favorite Dr. Seuss book was, and still is, Fox in Socks. I giggle uncontrollably every time I try to read it!

Fried chicken tonight. If the oil ever heats up!

No Green Eggs, but HAMburgers...

Last Night's Double Beef Patties under American Slices, Steamed Cauliflower, Leftie Fried Spuds under Gravy... Creamy Slaw.

Was gonna do a Slaw Burger, but the puny Hamburger Rolls I had on hand are too small for these Frizbees ....

IMG_7396.jpg

Had a truffled mozzarella pizza with sauteed mushrooms yesterday for brunch.

Our dinner last night was bagna cauda with thinly sliced beef tenderloin, tricolor potatoes, red bell strips, brussel sprouts, and mushrooms.

2019-03-02-18-02-48-jpg.22806

Back
Top Bottom