3 squares per day grilled - remodeling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boy oh boy you've done a wonderful job. I just love it. Wanna job? :LOL:
Really Janet, you should be so proud.A beautiful job....ENJOY
cj

Oh Janet, its just beautiful. I love the warmth it exudes.

we're really happy with the choices we made - actually several were made right here at DC with input from members. You may not remember but I have been asking for months about how folks like their appliances, etc. members here overwhelmingly voted for french doors on fridges, smooth top stoves and several other options.

It was nice to have so many beta testers :)

we're really happy with the choices we made - actually several were made right here at DC with input from members. You may not remember but I have been asking for months about how folks like their appliances, etc. members here overwhelmingly voted for french doors on fridges, smooth top stoves and several other options.

It was nice to have so many beta testers :)

I remember the stainless steel discussion. ;)

What a beautiful kitchen! Are those ikea cabinets? I recognize the drawer pulls and handles as something they have.

What a beautiful kitchen! Are those ikea cabinets? I recognize the drawer pulls and handles as something they have.
Not from Ikea. We ordered them from a regional cabinet builder and they are cherry. I ordered the pulls from an online supplier but they are pretty common pulls - they are even in stock at our local big box store. Last night I made a pie and learned the pleasure of rolling pie crust on cold granite; flakier crusts :)

Oh, Janet, you all did a wonderful job! That is my dream kitchen (but alas my reality kitchen is 1/3 the size). You will really enjoy the fruits of your labour. I would love to do that to our fireplace some day. Thank you for sharing the whole process and the end results!

Back
Top Bottom