4/3/11 - What's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you MsM and Somebunny!

Beautiful dinner msm!

Pacanis, your Prime rib is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!

Mighty fine looking meal Msmofit as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

lol, I'm a soaker and a chopper, msm. I always like the thought of finding one of the pieces in amongst the other food items :rolleyes:

Beautiful lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Poifect meal :chef:

Here was my turf to balance out last night's surf.

Thank you MsM and Somebunny!

Beautiful dinner msm!

Pacanis, your Prime rib is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!

Thank you Somebunny, PaC and Mama!

OH YUMMY PaC!! That meal is also poifect!! I want that meat!!

Pork Chops, Rice and Peas.

200125_1620533762109_1499378782_1267141_3848381_n.jpg

200125_1620533802110_1499378782_1267142_1217177_n.jpg

Sounds awesome PaC!! I grind my dry porcini and sprinkle into whatever. I rarely if ever soak them whole in water. I love the flavor.
MsM, did you ever try my porcini latte? It is so smooth and earthy - a surprisingly great flavour.

I was planning ribs but that didn't work out so I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs but we were all not very hungry so DH and I had spinach salads - he had a hot dog with his - and Dad had a small meat pie and some cucumbers and tomatoes.

slept way to late today, so meals schedule was thrown off. had cereal about 2;30. so for dinners just about fifteen minutes ago, was a tuna melt and chips. gotta quit sleeping so late. got a few chores done and some sewing. makes the day very short.

We used up some of the cheese we bought at the cheese shoppe to make taleggio mac-n-cheese with pancetta bits. Sauce made of leeks, sweet onion, celery and garlic sauteed in pancetta grease and butter, white wine added then reduced, cream and fresh thyme added then reduced some, taleggio and parm added, zapped in blender, then mixed with pasta, pancetta bits and some white truffle oil. Topped that with some of the pecorino with truffles we also got at the same time, then topped that with a fresh bread crumb mixture with green onions and parm, popped in the oven for a few just to warm everything back up and crisp up the bread crumb topping. Oh My!!

Back
Top Bottom