4/30/2019 - Bugs Bunny Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Hot Dog Brand thread gave me a craving so, its hot dogs on toast (no buns in the house) with chili beans and chili Fritos for our meal..

Apple pie and ice cream for later..

Ross

Tonight's Air Fryer Salmon Filet, Scallops, Parmesan Coated, Broiled, Chopped Collards, and a Salad of Baby Bella's, Egg & Tomato under Balsamic Vinaigrette....

Salad, Muhroom, Egg & Tomato, Balsamic.jpg

Salmon Filet, Broiled scallops, Chopped Collards.jpg

KatyCooks' thread about the best steak sandwich in Philly had me thinking about making them sometime. When I was at Aldi yesterday I saw Amoroso's Italian rolls?!? Bought a package, then headed to my other grocery stop. They found that had steak sandwich meat packages at BOGO; I got two that were the exact same weight. It was as if the Grocery God wanted me to make them! With onions, mushrooms, and a bell pepper at home, I'm good to go...so I'd better get going! [emoji1]

I hosted a condo board meeting tonight. SO went out to dinner with a neighbor and I had corned beef hash and poached eggs after the meeting.

I'm feeling fragile, like prodrome to a migraine. So, we had something simple for supper. We had Angus beef hot dogs on sections of wholewheat baguette with sauerkraut and kimchi and chopped onions. That was quite tasty.

I loved Bugs Bunny.....he was such a smart a$$. :D

Breakfast for dinner this afternoon. Scrambled eggs, 2 sausage patties, a toasted Eng muffin with apricot jam, and a fresh fruit cup.

Chicken in a saffron tomato sauce with homemade cavitelli.

Attachments

• 2019-04-30 18.45.06.jpg
    2019-04-30 18.45.06.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 116
I marinated skirt steak in Penzeys Arizona Dreaming seasoning blend, salt, lime juice and olive oil and grilled it to make fajitas. I also tossed bell peppers and onion in the seasoning with oil and grilled it in the grilling basket. Love this stuff [emoji39]
0430192057b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom