8-13-13 Day of Mars (Tuesday) dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More consumption of leftovers: mushroom soup, green beans and cherries here.

Ima gonna grilla da hamburger... oops, sorry... I'm watching the Godfather on TV :rolleyes:
I'm going to grill another hamburger, this one with bacon and mushrooms. Probably have some bacon as a side.

My daughter wanted steak so I pulled a few 6 oz filets out of the freezer and served it with some carrots from the stand down the road and some buttery garlic/shallot mashed taters

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 166
This was yesterday's post...that I put in the thread for Sunday.
34853_doh.gif

Ended up making two casserole dishes of mac and cheese, using bits and bobs of cheeses to use up the little pieces, with about 5 oz of sharp cheddar being the big chunk. Made one with ham and one without. We had the one with tonight, along with big salads full of good things like bacon and egg and lots of different veggie add-ins. Basically, salad was dinner with a side of ham mac&cheese. :yum:

I'm saving the second dish for later in the week when Himself will grill something. And then I should have lots of leftovers of all kinds of stuff. :)

This was yesterday's post...that I put in the thread for Sunday.
34853_doh.gif

Ended up making two casserole dishes of mac and cheese, using bits and bobs of cheeses to use up the little pieces, with about 5 oz of sharp cheddar being the big chunk. Made one with ham and one without. We had the one with tonight, along with big salads full of good things like bacon and egg and lots of different veggie add-ins. Basically, salad was dinner with a side of ham mac&cheese. :yum:

I'm saving the second dish for later in the week when Himself will grill something. And then I should have lots of leftovers of all kinds of stuff. :)

I just thought you were expanding on your "reruns" theme by pulling up an old thread :LOL:

My daughter wanted steak so I pulled a few 6 oz filets out of the freezer and served it with some carrots from the stand down the road and some buttery garlic/shallot mashed taters

Rock, you've done it again, that looks fabulous!

Jab, what is ziti?

A tube shape type pasta.

ziti = zitti Pronunciation: ZEE-tee Notes: These come either as long, hollow rods or as short tubes, called cut ziti. They're often baked in a casserole. Substitutes: rigatoni OR penne OR elbow macaroni OR mostaccioli OR ditali OR ditalini OR elicoidali

:angel:

Back
Top Bottom