"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Old 09-02-2016, 10:39 PM   #21
Master Chef
Very nice, roadfix! When you said you were packing a basket, I figured you guys had lawn seats. That's where Blossom lets you have a picnic during a performance. The shell, though, has real theatre seats. It looks like the Hollywood Bowl has church pews! As long as you had a good time, that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by Addie View Post
Is that like saying I am only 60 plus 17 years old?...
No, Addie, it's not. Andy was correcting my math error. 60 plus 17 is 77 - you are 77. However, my "3/4 over" mistake was because I had already figured nine months were gone since it was September. Silly me, only eight months had gone by. 2/3 of a year is 8 out of 12 months gone, 3/4 of a year is 9 out of 12 months over.

Not that I'm trying to wish my life away, had I been right it would be one month closer to spending Christmas with our kids!

... nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have... ~~~ LeBron James
Cooking Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote