A productive day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Yesterday was a very productive day in my kitchen I made 2 different types of Jellies, 4 loafs of my muffin bread, Diner and even compote.

I was going to add a pick here, but do not know how to resize my picture. If anybody has an idea let me know, please.

Yesterday was a very productive day in my kitchen I made 2 different types of Jellies, 4 loafs of my muffin bread, Diner and even compote.

I was going to add a pick here, but do not know how to resize my picture. If anybody has an idea let me know, please.

Just upload the picture and the site software will resize it for you automatically.

Just upload the picture and the site software will resize it for you automatically.

I tried, bu the message came baqck telling me that the file is too big, and it would not upload. I'll try again, thank you.

Attachments

• Varen'e.jpg
    Varen'e.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 194
Oh, look it worked this tyme.

On the left it is Black Curant Jelly, and few berries in front of it. On the right it is apricot jelly. I put on the table only one muffin loaf. There is just not enough room on that counter.

good for u charlie, feels good doesn't it.

You know the funny thing is at the end of the day I told my wife: " I cannot understand why I am so tired, I did not do anything today.' Honestly those were my words. She said that I was crazy and had to recount to me everything I cooked. But for me cooking is not work, it just flowes with the day. I don't even notice. After DW told me what I made that day, I was like oh wow. I guess I just like cooking. :chef:

You know the funny thing is at the end of the day I told my wife: " I cannot understand why I am so tired, I did not do anything today.' Honestly those were my words. She said that I was crazy and had to recount to me everything I cooked. But for me cooking is not work, it just flowes with the day. I don't even notice. After DW told me what I made that day, I was like oh wow. I guess I just like cooking. :chef:
Your DW is a keeper. Love this thread, Charlie...nice to hear when someone loses themself in what they enjoy. And congrats on posting a great photo of your day :clap:

What are you going to do with your apricot jam? mmm...maybe crepes?

I love jams/jellies in every shape or form. From the topping for ancakes and toast to a simple spoon full, yum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom