Airline Meals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, I'd been told to order a vegetarian or kosher meal (even if you're neither) when you are on long flights. I haven't done it, but my mom and my husband both have (and neither of them are), and it seems to work. The few extra minutes the attendants take for it make it better somehow. When we lived in Hawaii, we often were on flights from the east coast or Denver to Hawaii ..... LOONG. Two meals worth of air time. What a p-in-the-a. It is a good thing that I love to read. Anyway, try the vegetarian or kosher meals.

That's an interesting research, Chops...
I agree I also experienced some surprisingly enjoyable meals during the flight, I flew with KLM twice and both meals were quite impressive. (Lasagna once, something like a veggie hotpot another time, and I also snatched a second helping of apple cake slice:rolleyes: )

Gretchen said:
Airlines don't provide meals any more--not really even in first on domestic flights so I wonder where the food poisoning came from. You can bring your own food.

Gretchen: I wonder which airline you're flying that doesn't provide meals on first class flights. I always fly first class if the flight is more than 2 hours and have always been served great meals. The flight from Las Vegas to Chicago, is a little over 3 hrs. and the I get meals both directions. I then take an American Eagle to Traverse City Michigan and get pretzels. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom