Anybody eat dinner? Sat. June 28, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Wow, it's 10:30 EST.
We grilled chicken thighs, a basket of marinated veggies, and grilled pineapple.

How bout you?

img_1371592_0_fdd4f2b48e1f1513de6b080f11c164ba.jpg

Hot day and a Busy Day so it was a light meal
Made a Pasta Salad yesterday w/ cavatippi pasta , grape tomatoes, red and green peppers, celery, red onion, black olives, chick peas, red kidney beans, peperoni, ham, salami , and Colby and cheddar cheese. With a dill ranch dressing.
Hit the spot today

Beautiful pics, Kayelle and S&P!

We had black beans and rice.

Veggie pizza with mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and black olives, and a green salad.

Chicken Fried Steak with cream gravy, roasted baby reds, sauteed zucchini, yellow squash, onions and garlic.

I defrosted some bbq pulled pork from the freezer. I'm going to add some taco seasons and turn it into taco meat. Black bean and corn salsa for a topper with some fresh, shredded baby romaine and sliced cherry tomato's.

Cheesecake for later. I spent the day revamping the herb garden and putting some new veggies in my container garden. I deserve the cheesecake. My bum hurts.

Everyone's meals sound and look delicious (thanks for the photos). We cheated tonight. Ordered a pizza from our small town mom'n'pop pizza joint that has been in business since 1976. We had an anniversary gift card from one of our daughters which made it even more special.

Pizza and a movie, what could be better?

I grilled some onion, Italian sausage, pattypan squash, yellow pepper and zucchini and added the veggies to boiled potatoes for potato salad. Dressed it with red wine vinegar, evoo and basil chiffonade. Delish!

Attachments

• 2014-06-28 19.12.49.jpg
    2014-06-28 19.12.49.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom