Anyone Cooking Dinner Monday, Dec 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I broiled pork tenderloins with a dry rub and the last 5 minutes brushed some bbq sauce on them. Made shells and cheese and broccoli to go with it.

Barb

man it is sooooo cold here. I heated up leftovers since DH had a supper meeting to attend. I like those kind of groups - where they feed you! I am thinking of chasing it all with a cup of potato soup (another leftover). brrrrr

I don't know if you would call it cooking, but Kim is making us a chef's salad. Considering the week coming up, I think it's the best choice.

He has chocolate chip cookies stowed away for himself. I can't eat that stuff.

man it is sooooo cold here. I heated up leftovers since DH had a supper meeting to attend. I like those kind of groups - where they feed you! I am thinking of chasing it all with a cup of potato soup (another leftover). brrrrr

So how cold is it there? It was 7 here, when I got up this morning.

DH is down with the flu today and I was baking so it was chicken broth for him and some noodles with butter and Parmesan for me.

i made sunday, er, monday gravy last night, with spaghetti.

i had some ground turkey, 2 pork chops, a small hunk of leftover london broil, some red pepper, and a can of tomatoes, so i made turkey meatballs and browned them, browned the chops, and tossed everything into the crock pot along with some herbs, garlic, and the tomatoes.
deelish. :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom