Anyone eating Dinner 19/2/07 ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is about 12Noon here in California and I just finished breakfast. I really hadn't thought about dinner yet. My refrigerator is stocked up with food so I am sure that I can find something good to eat.

we`re having a Stirfry with Chicken and mushrooms, brocolli, bell peppers, bean sprouts, pak choi. done with garlic, ginger, nam pla, basil and cinnamon.

that combo Really does work no matter how strange it sounds :)

I'm making my Voodoo stew.

It's razor clams, mussels, shrimp, geoduck, cod and chorizo with a Jamaican tomato and red bell pepper gravy sauce mixed in with a bed of rice.

I have had the ingredients to make jambalaya for awhile and have not got around to making it. So tonight, is the night for jambalaya. With all the rice, veggies, and meat that is in the jambalaya there is no need to have much else. Unless, I decide to have a salad on the side.

We had lamb shanks cooked in the slow cooker with red wine and redcurrant sauce and a dash of mint and some rosemary from the garden. Accompanied by mashed potatoes and mixed vegs. It was jolly good.:)

Tell me when you want to fly over and you can come to join us for the next lamb shanks:chef: :)

We are having leftover chicken enchilada casserole and some guacamole.

Csalt - your lamb shanks sound wonderful - yum.

Leftover sliced roast beef in gravy. Going to put that over mashed potatoes. Some coleslaw and for dessert, I made some carrot bars with cream cheese frosting.:rolleyes:

Since it was a holiday, we had no babies to tend, so we took a short ride and picked up Chinese for later...Ahhh, Ma got the day off:LOL: We picked up bbq pork fried rice, chow mein lots of veggies and pan fried noodle pillows, bbq'd pork, orange chicken, deep fried prawns, beef broccoli..The kids are already falling all over them selves to get here:LOL:

kadesma, relaxing

Pot roast with a cinnamon chipotle rub and garlic (of course!), mashed potatos, and green beans.

And a nice fire in the fireplace.

Tonight we're having last night's Chinese takeout leftovers - eggdrop soup, scallops in garlic sauce, & boneless spare ribs atop fried rice.

Waiting for Paul to decide if he wants Sloppy Joes or tacos. Boring and easy either way.

I am currently baking BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, sauteed(sp) portabella mushroom and carrots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom