Anyone eating dinner tonight? Saturday 1-23-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually felt like cooking (and eating) tonight. We had grilled steak - I had mine in a Caesar salad so I was having more salad than meat. TB had lots of steak with a little Caesar salad on the side. :LOL:

We also had baby potatoes in garlic butter, mushrooms and onions sauteed together and garlic toast.

......The dinners I could see (K-Girl, Kayelle) looked great. :yum: GG, I bet yours was lovely, too, but on my screen all I got was the "Attached Thumbnail - Click image...." bar. It wouldn't open the image when I clicked. :( I've run across that a couple times tonight, so I'm going to blame Tech Support. After all, Himself is MY "Tech Support", having done all phases of computer work in his near-40 years of employment, and he gets blamed for everything. :LOL:

CG, I've been having that problem too, with opening thumbnail pics. Not sure if it's my laptop needing updates or whatever. :wacko:

Anyway, I've found I'm able to see them if I right-click on the little black box with an x in it, and then hit "open link" on the drop down menu.

It's not you, GG. I'm pretty sure my laptop needs a 'tune up' and updating - I just thought it was odd that CG was having the same problems.

Off to find the number for my techie guy. :)

I don't think it's you either, GG. I was able to see your thumbnail, but sometimes I can't see other ones from other folk. It might be something with my iPad's mobile app or my settings.

I think it has something to do with the updating going on at DC. I always upload my pictures from photobucket.com as I think it's far easier, and I like the larger clearer images the site gives me.

I'm getting the same problem on this thread and the Sunday one. I can't see my own picture or anyone elses.

Back
Top Bottom