April 27 dinner anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
I've got a chicken dish in the oven. Chicken breasts breaded with bacon flavored Ritz cracker crumbs and shredded cheddar cheese. I'll make some alfredo noodles and salads for the sides. What are you having?

Looks like chicken is on a lot of people's mind tonight.

We're having chicken on the merry-go-round as Glenn calls it. It's a whole chicken stuffed with fresh rosemary and garlic and cooked on the rotisserie.

There'll be baked sliced Idaho potatoes with a crust of Parmesan and Swiss cheese. A bowl of roasted grape tomatoes, green beans, garlic and Kalamata olives will round out the veggies. Iced tea will wash it down and we will end with a slice of fresh strawberry creme pie.

Chicken wings were on my mind, but I've been munching on hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches, so am not sure the wings will make it to the grill tonight.

I have a meatloaf in the crockpot and mac 'n cheese in the oven. A spinach salad for the veg. An coffee ice cream pie w/brownie chunks. It's been rainy and my husband is dirt biking (yes, in the rain) and he will enjoy some serious comfort when he comes home this evening.

I'm just nibbling, had some strawberries and mango. Munching now on the heel of a sourdough loaf. Nothing planned.

Jr and his GF came for dinner today. The mom pulled out all the stops and baked home made bread rolls and a cheesecake w/ strawberries, and we made Caesar salad and beef stroganoff, and fresh green beans. Everything was way too rich and luckily I just ate small portions.

Daughter, grandson and I went out to lunch at our fave Mexican restaurant and ate ourselves silly, so I skipped dinner tonight.

We made a combo out of leftovers from last night's mac and cheese and today's lunch of taco's.

We combined the taco meat with the leftover mac, some salsa and more cheese and baked it. Yum!!!

Stirling needed to go to the bank machine to pick up some money so he stopped at Abies and picked up a smoked meat sandwich for me and club rolls for him.

Almost finished up the beef veggie soup. Picked up a baguette at Panera on our way to Trader Joe's, where we got sushi for Himself and a box of shumai for nibbles while the soup warmed up. Come to think of it, the soup would be gone if it wasn't for the sushi and shumai...:huh:

Almost finished up the beef veggie soup. Picked up a baguette at Panera on our way to Trader Joe's, where we got sushi for Himself and a box of shumai for nibbles while the soup warmed up. Come to think of it, the soup would be gone if it wasn't for the sushi and shumai...:huh:

I so wish Shrek liked soup, I love making it. Then I end up with enough soup for an army.

Back
Top Bottom