April 8th Dinner - Happy Friday everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ended up siding with the shrimp.
I made shrimp & spinach alfredo sauce over spaghetti. And a couple loaded pieces of garlic bread.

Taco's tonight. I'm sure glad our local market is still carrying super size corn tortillas. They are 8 inches across and wonderful fried up fresh, for Mama's taco's. My husband actually thought pre cooked shells in the box were good till he met me.:LOL:

i am thinking i should start the day putting together what i have planned for dinner. to often when the time comes, i don't want to fool with it. ie the meatloaf has turned into a cheeseburger. now not enough beef left for the meatloaf. oh well i will think of something tomorrow.

They are good. They suit the food you are serving in them.
The box is our friend...

:ROFLMAO:

Beautiful looking pizza, Rock.

I had the bacon, lettuce, and tomato for late lunch, and now I'm not hungry. I'm still ill and have the dumb. I cracked and sliced a hard boiled egg to make the BLT and thought to myself that it isn't usually made with hard boiled egg, but with fried egg. Oh well, this might be different, but it would work. Then it struck me, there's no egg in a BLT. D'oh! :doh:

I had the bacon, lettuce, and tomato for late lunch, and now I'm not hungry. I'm still ill and have the dumb. I cracked and sliced a hard boiled egg to make the BLT and thought to myself that it isn't usually made with hard boiled egg, but with fried egg. Oh well, this might be different, but it would work. Then it struck me, there's no egg in a BLT. D'oh! :doh:

You must be delirious TL. :LOL:
Hope you feel better soon......I'll make you a hot toddy. ;)

We ended up having to cancel our plans to go to our friends' for dinner and movies. Neither of us felt really well. I was already getting ready to make a cake, so when James offered to go get supper if I made a cake, how could I refuse? :LOL: We had McDonalds. :cool:

I like it with a fried egg, and don't see why HB wouldn't work. I just call it a BELT.:ROFLMAO:

I like it with a fried egg, and don't see why HB wouldn't work. I just call it a BELT.:ROFLMAO:

I thought about it, but it wasn't the flavour I wanted and it wasn't going to be easy to fit on the sandwich. There would have been bits of this and that falling out all over the place. I already had bits of tomato trying to escape. I'll just munch the egg slices later.

Mostly cooking, but not alot of eating going on around here. Working on my Convenience Store Challenge meal. I did eat the appetizer for my dinner tho!:pig: DH isn't home so, he will have to critique whenever.............:mad::D

Rigatoni pasta topped with tomato sauce, seasoned toasted bread crumbs (butter, garlic powder, onion powder, Goya Adobo, cayenne, Hungarian hot paprika, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, oregano, thyme, rosemary and ground red pepper flakes) and fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses and a side of garlic bread (butter, EVOO, fresh parsley, fresh garlic, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes, fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses).

img_988602_0_809274fc871b4fd1fa60884208814f58.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom