Are we cooking tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I'm not, I am taking sis and her crew and my crew OUT..I got up monday morning and didn't go back to bed til 11:30 last night. Mom is in the hospital and I'm running on empty. So, the cook is going to go out order a glass of wine and have dinner made by somebody else!! How about you..I could use an idea or two for tomorrow..

kadesma:)

First a big hug to you and your family!

We're having lamb chops, rice with berries and pita bread with olives and feta.

Make sure you fuel the tanks kadesma, with that kind of hectic schedule you will be running on empty in a hurry. Hugs!

We are having roast chicken, some kind of spud, dressing, green beans and salad.

Thanks Pds and Alix, were I closer either of you might find a strange woman on your doorstep plate in hand:LOL: Both your dinners sound yummy.

kadesma said:
Thanks Pds and Alix, were I closer either of you might find a strange woman on your doorstep plate in hand:LOL: Both your dinners sound yummy.

Nothing strange about you...and you would be welcome.

My wife and baby are sleeping at her parents house tonight so I am on my own for dinner. Thee is leftover pork roast from last night and leftover pasta from a few nights ago. I will start with the pork and work my way to the pasta as my pants allow.

sorry to hear about your mom kadesma. i hope you get to enjoy your dinner tonight. and have a coupla glasses of wine, they're small.

tonight is dw's birthday, so we were planning on going out for dinner, but i asked dw if she wanted me to go in to work early, and be home early to go out, or if she wanted to sleep a few more hours and i would go in late, but then we'd eat home.

guess which one a new mom would choose?

so i'm working late; i may pick up some lobsters to make tonight, or whatever fish looks fresh. will probably start with a crabcake appy.

or i'll give dw the choice of where she wants to get takeout.

we'll go out for dinner over the weekend i guess. i know she wants korean bbq, so we may go there. or possibly japanese, so they can sing in a growly voice "haddy dur day, do you. banzai, banzai, banzai!!!!"

Hope your mom is better soon Kadesma.

We're having baked haddock (it was on sale for $4.99 lb.), rice, broccoli, and mac and cheese.

Sorry to hear about your Mom Kadesma
and Happy Birthday to Mrs. Buckytom.
Just me and my Angel tonight- I think we're going to have left pver roasted turkey sandwiches my way- (stuffing cranberry sauce and turkey all in one big mess- YUM!!!)

Alix said:
:brows: Sleep huh?

lol, i tried. i brought up the big roll of duct tape (temporary babysitter :cool: ).
and did the whole back and foot massage thing with shea butter, even offered breakfast in bed.

all i got was nicely moisturized hands and a 2 year old interested in what he can tape down. the poor cats... :(

but i will endeavor to persevere.

Today is husband's birthday, so I'm taking him out to dinner - his choice.

In fact, I'd better get cracking with the gift wrapping. . . .

Kadesma, sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you are getting out for dinner tonight.

Bucky -thanks for my laughs today - you never seem to fail. Oh, happy birthday to your wife too! Hmm, duct tape, huh, thanks for the suggestion!

BreezyCooking - happy birthday to your husband, enjoy your dinner.

We are getting massages tonight - the lady comes to our house - so it is quick and easy ---- Roasted chicken breast (either teriyaki or italian herbs and olive oil), parmesan and pine nut couscous and green beans.

Back
Top Bottom