Are you in a fowl mood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been a little Chicken in the past, have been called a Turkey, and have had to Duck a few times. If I have a choice Turkey please....................... :chef:

Chicken both dark and light meat...
Turkey is ok but, only dark meat...
I like duck but have only had it a few times....

Good answer Maidrite! lol

Wasabi, do I have to pick only one :( ? I like all three :pig: . Seems like I make chicken almost year round (cluck, cluck), turkey mostly on Thanksgiving (gobble, gobble), & duck, I love to order out (quack, quack). :ROFLMAO:

I prefer chicken, and enjoy the stuffed turkey once or twice a year and an occasional turkey sandwich inbetween. Howvever here in Eugene (Home of the Oregon DUCKS) it is illegal to eat a duck. :mrgreen: I do not remember seeing duck on any restaurant menu. They cause traffic jams...whenever anyone sees a duck family crossing the road, all cars come to a screaching hault. I have even seen people (my daughter included) get out of their car and stop traffic and excort the feathered lovelies across the road safely.

norg, Well I quess you have to go to Peking to eat duck...yuk,yuk,yuk.:-p

i like game hens the best, little chickens basically. and the only thing special about those is that they're cute.:LOL: i haven't tried duck but this local resdtuarant served it with a cherry sauce and it sounded so good. sad to say the place closed due to leasing issues.
i like steamed chicken breast, steamed green beans and water as a meal sometimes. just a little salt and that's it. and i LUV garlic butter wings and cold Coors light. i also like white meat chicken salad and chicken sandwiches with lettuce, mayo and tomato, and roast chicken.

turkey is okay, white meat only.

Chicken here! Most favorably the breast because its so versitale. I only eat turkey a few times a year (holidays). I've never had duck so no clue what that taste like..........?chicken......:)
I love those little cornish hens..........I fixed them for the first time on Valentines Day. And I agree Luvs they are cute. But if the lil buggers still had their heads on I'd steer clear of them.

Back
Top Bottom